Thursday 30 June 2016

The Missing April Post

When Stitching Hearts met on 21 April, I was in the wilds of Queensland.  Evelyn was kind enough to take these photos for me.  Unfortunately I don't have a list of who made what.  So apologies to those I don't name.

First up are a couple from Robin. 

 


Not sure who made this sweet little quilt.

 
The next two are Cheryl's trademark - bright, scrappy, fun quilts.


 
This one is a combined effort - Jill made the blocks which she donated to Stitching Hearts, I put them together, and Robin quilted it.
 
 
The next two were originally one large king size quilt top donated to the group.  We don't use that size quilt, so I split the quilt top into two and put borders on them to make two single sized quilts.  Robin quilted them.


 
Evelyn made the next two quilts.  Love the kaleidoscopes in the first of these.
 
 

 
The next 12 are little baby wraps which will be donated to Westmead Children's hospital.  7 were made by Cheryl and 5 by Jill.  These girls churn them out by the dozen!  They are so sweet.


 
 
 
That's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - two posts with some of the most lovely and sweet quilts. You girls do amazing work.

    ReplyDelete